With a long list of amenities and natural beauty, Moss Creek living provides the area’s best.
Location, location, location.
This elegantly appointed low country community offers understated sophistication at every turn. Moss Creek’s location, location, location situates it between the beaches of Hilton Head Island and low key Bluffton. With a long list of amenities and natural beauty, Moss Creek living provides the area’s best.
The majority of Moss Creek homes are $300,000+ single family homes and move upwards of a million for waterfront properties. Golf course, marsh, or lagoon views are all available. Amenities abound beginning with the equestrian stables that greet you when you enter the gates. The equestrian center, offering private boarding and lessons, leads to a clubhouse that serves as Moss Creek’s social hub. The Bostwick House anchors a recreational area that includes a boat ramp, deep-water docks, a sprawling playground and a fitness center and pool.
Other amenities include:
- Devil’s Elbow South and Devil’s Elbow North 18-hole golf courses
- Private tennis center with 7 Har-Tru courts
- Equestrian center with boarding and lessons
- Bostwick Community House and lending library
- Private boat ramp and dock with deep-water slips
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Resort-style pool with separate lap pool
New featured Moss Creek listings.