Enjoy championship golf and tennis facilities alongside incredible beaches, bike trails and restaurants.
Your island haven.
Hilton Head Island lies in the Lowcountry region of South Carolina. Buying and owning real estate gives you access to the island’s sandy beaches. The island’s charm offers property owners a relaxing, laid-back and welcoming atmosphere.
The island’s dedication to environmental sustainability can be seen via the absence of bright street lights, tall business signs and brightly-painted buildings. This dedication to preservation has become a blueprint for other sustainability efforts. The town requires light structures visible from the beach be turned off or covered between the hours of 10pm and 6am to aid the endangered loggerhead sea turtle. It also recently banned single use plastic bags.
This and so much more makes Hilton Head one of the best places to own a home or villa. Enjoy easy days relaxing in the sun, sand and surf or enjoy some of the many year round events. The island hosts the Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival each March. The RBC Heritage commences every April, and the Councours d’Elegance & Motoring Festival come to town each fall. Never without a festival, concert, or other event, let Hilton Head Island be your new home.
- Hilton Head Island was voted the #1 Island in the Continental U.S. and #2 in the World in 2017 by readers of Travel+Leisure Magazine
- The island encompasses 42 square miles of semi-tropical landscape and provides over 50 miles of public pathways and nature trails
- Hilton Head Island’s median age is 46 with a population of approximately 40,000
- The island’s average daytime temperature is a mild 70 degrees
- Enjoy 12 miles of wide, hard-packed beaches with many public access points
New featured HHI Off Plantation listings.