Beautiful Spanish moss covers 200-year-old live oaks, freshwater lakes, and expansive views across the marsh of the Colleton River.
Belfair, located just minutes from Hilton Head Island in Bluffton, South Carolina, is an exquisite private golf community. This gated plantation is filled with beautiful Spanish moss-draped 200-year-old live oaks, freshwater lakes, and expansive views across the marsh of the Colleton River. The dramatic, tree-lined “Avenue of Oaks” entry leads to 700 single-family homes and home sites.
Owners enjoy first-class dining venues including veranda dining, the member grille, poolside dining, the Oaks Dining Room, and the Magnolia Room. The club features a social calendar with 50 plus clubs and interest group opportunities.
The Sports & Lifestyle Campus offers a variety of fitness programs including personal training, aquatic training, custom golf exercise programs, therapeutic massages, and nutrition and wellness programs. Just outside the gate is Belfair Towne Village, which features various shops, restaurants, and professional services…all just a short walk or golf-cart ride away.
Other amenities include:
- 24-hour on-site security
- Two 18-hole Championship Tom Fazio Golf Courses
- 29-Acre Golf Learning Center and Practice Facility
- 32,000 square foot clubhouse
- 6 Har-Tru Clay Courts and 2 Grass Courts
- Health and Fitness Family Activity Center
- Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Basketball courts, soccer fields, and croquet courts
- Kayaking, fishing, walking and biking trails
New featured Belfair listings.